Saturday, September 27, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so difficult to live with the people you love.
Because your not afraid to be who you are, sometimes all the worst parts of you come out.

Id rather live with distance in between us.
Ugh...living at home is claustrophobic.
I love them.

But I cannot live with them.
They dont stop whining.
There is no such thing as an 'off' switch in our household.

Then I start to get angry.
And they start to foam at the mouth.
And words start flying.
And voices become raised.
And I just end up hating it. And wishing I was anywhere but.

Here.

I want to scream into a pillow.
Kick, hit, punch, yell, cry.
All the emotional extremities i can think of.
I am not a very restraint person by nature.
But this is getting ridiculous.
Its all the time.

I need my distance!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: