Monday, December 8, 2008

Ok So I have To Vent.
Ventilate.

Tired of these emotions Charging through my brain and other parts.
Am so so Tired.
This empty Adrenaline.

This tiresome Adrenaline.
Much Ado about Nothing.
And if the leaves are leaving in 2 WeEks.
What then?

empty inVestment. A negative investment.
Empty Empty Empty.
Present times should be Happy.
Longing is not good for the Heart.
And the soul will Rot.
I know the ending.
It is all but Clear.
And written out on a blueprint. With dramatic Detail.
Paying close attention to a ScalE.
I do not have the calculations of.
Was never good At Math see?

Transference. I have been to the edge of the precipice.
Emotions transfer and TransForm.
Twist and Turn.
From one to another.
At an alarming speed.
I have fallen. And cracked a Skull.
No matter. I have 9 lives.

It Still hurts though.
A bandaid cant cover up all that mess.
And goo. And emotion.
It is important that i Do not get caught up in This MAsqueraDe.
This crazy Game that We Play.
You can play It.
I would rather sit in a cornEr. And watch. You.
Or not. They change at lightning Speed.
These beliefs and Expectations.
No roots in the Soil. No thorns or Friction.
Just smooth Carefree Sides. Only not so careFree because they cannot grasp onto anything.

Not Cannot No
Never Ever long enough to make it Worth it ALl.
These Roots are Dead.

2 comments:

R. said...

i love u tasha,dont let the roots stay dead.
hug n kiss.
im always ur vent receiver whenever whatever however.
xx

TasH said...

aw... rachie...
i love you too.
i know hun.
same to you beautiful girl
xxx